Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cheers!

Completed my first two-way bike commute today. Yay! The early morning ride was regular, pleasant even. The night ride however, was a challenge. What a night for the street lamps along the route to be flickering on then off, then staying off. It was a joke, probably a prank on me, the newbie. Coming from a mountain bike  the gear range of the foldie felt lacking. I was often shifting from end to end and pumping the handlebars. Part of learning I guess. I also need to learn to navigate traffic and especially pedestrian commuters. Practice, and patience needed. Overall, today was a great riding day. Hoping to log more and more miles on the foldie, though I'm tempted to take the mountainbike on the commute next time. We'll see. For now, it's time to relax.




posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment