Monday, July 23, 2012

Giving in to getting a Givi Box

I've been fixating on getting a storage box (top case) ever since I got the bike. I like the look and feel of a scooter with a rear storage box. I however couldn't justify the need for it, until now.

I put off getting one for a bit as I use the KS8's floor space for my bag and other stuff I bring along. And besides, the underseat storage fits everything else.

But as the rains set in, I was increasingly troubled trusting my backpack's rain cover for protection. So I finally gave in and decided that it was time to get a box.

As I went to the bike store, I was quickly attracted to the white-topped E300B. It matched the red-white-black color scheme of the KS8. It was a bit pricey-er than the other options but it was a great match. It also had a better latch position than say the E26 Series, which can be pried open with bare hands.






OSW
--

No comments:

Post a Comment